ELL Program Assistant (Part-time), Owensboro Community and Technical College, Owensboro, Ky.
Owensboro Community and Technical College is accepting applications for a part-time ELL Program Assistant. The ELL Program Assistant works under the supervision of OCTC’s ELL Cordinator to provide ELL programming support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties / responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with new student intake and testing
- Proctoring progress testing
- Leading small group activities in ELL classes with instructor’s guidance
- Entering student data into various databases
- Other tasks as assigned
- Education major and/or experience
- Education or experience working with people from other cultures
- Warm and welcoming demeanor
- Attentive to detail
- Experience with data entry
- Willingness to learn new skills and be flexible
- Availability from 10:45 am – 2:15 pm Monday through Thursday
- Reliable transportation to/from multiple sites in Owensboro
Applicants must complete the online application process and submit:
- Online application
- Current resume
- Copy of all college transcripts
Position will remain open until filled.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be notified.
Kentucky State Law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Owensboro Community and Technical College is a three-campus institution located along the Ohio River in Western Kentucky. OCTC is one of sixteen institutions in the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and awards certificates, diplomas, and associate degrees in liberal arts and technical education. To learn more about OCTC, please visit Owensboro.KCTCS.edu and to learn more about Owensboro and the surrounding area, you may visit Owensboro.com.