Assistant Plant Manager
Bachrach Group 5 reviews – Stanley, KY
$75,000 a year
|The Assistant Plant Manager will direct and manage plant operations that include warehousing, production, maintenance and quality under the supervision and direction of the Plant Manager for the food manufacturing plant. This person will also be responsible for following company standards to achieve and maintain a working environment that provides support and structure for the employees and the plant.
- Collaborate with the Plant Manager on plant finances about the facilities and employees.
- Reports to the Plant Manager the production performance records and data.
- Supports in staffing by recruiting and training employees.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring and developing steps of the process by setting processing instructions, observing control points and equipment, monitoring staff.
- Under the direction of the Plant Manager, setting productions shifts accomplishing product manufacturing goals by establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems and reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by instituting and implementing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for data analyzation, examining issues and identifying solutions.
- 4-8 years of experience supervising in a USDA food manufacturing facility.
- HACCP certification a plus .
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
- MUST have experience in food packaging plant
- Experience with plant relocations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong computer skills including MS Office.
- Able to lift to 50lbs.
- Food safety knowledge.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to commutate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate in fast paced production environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 /year
- Plant Management: 3 years
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Bachrach Group.