Accounting Assistant I/II
Boardwalk Pipelines – Owensboro, KY 42301
|Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a midstream master limited partnership that provides transportation, storage, gathering and processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers. Additional information about the Partnership can be found on its website at http://www.bwpmlp.com.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners is looking for an Accounting Assistant I/II for our Owensboro, KY office.
In this role, you will perform Accounts Payable processing, including accurately verifying data in the WebCenter Forms Recognition tool or entering invoice data directly into Oracle and determining the appropriate payment company and payment methods. In addition to data entry, you will match purchase order invoices to the appropriate purchase order items, assist with resolution of purchase order invoice matching exceptions, and monitor past-due invoices and facilitate resolution. You will also research outstanding checks as requested by the Treasury department, review and compare vendor statements with past-due invoices or balances, compile data for internal reports for management and gather data for external reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent computer skills including competency with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Ability to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and suppliers
- Attention to detail
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with integrated financial system – Oracle Business Suite
- Some college education – Business or Accounting
- Work with a regulated utility
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
– original job
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Boardwalk Pipelines.