Mental Health Technician – Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility #1 – Owensboro, KY
Mental Health Technician
Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility #1 – Owensboro, KY
|Support making a difference in the lives of children and adolescents by providing direct care to these individuals in a therapeutic residential program. Staff will:
· Model appropriate social interactions
· Communicate and interact with residents in a therapeutic manner
· Create structure for residents with their daily activities and routine by overseeing and assisting residents with completion of hygiene, homework, and other household activities such as cleaning room. Staff also prepares meals
· Support and assist with residents regular attendance at therapeutic group sessions (minimum of five (5) times per week)
· Ensure rules of program are followed.
· Participate and pass training provided by company upon hire, annually, and as needed to ensure that they are equipped with knowledge and skills necessary to satisfactorily perform their job duties and protect health, safety and welfare of residents, staff, and others. Safety is top priority!
High School Diploma/GED
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, and Criminal Background Check
Additional Information: EOE/M/F/VET/Disab