Supply Chain Planner
Daramic 3 reviews – Owensboro, KY
- Create a supply chain plan that optimizes plant operational performance, on-time delivery, aged inventory, and transportation costs.
- Use Microsoft Excel to analyze the production plan and drive efficiency increases in the plant scheduling and demand planning process.
- Manage customer forecast accuracy by analyzing sales data and working with sales and customer service to understand seasonal trends and purchasing behavior.
- Translate the improved forecast into a more efficient production schedule that minimizes operation downtime from tooling changeovers.
- Manage the complexities of a multi-step production operation to minimize operational bottlenecks at each step.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business management, or another related field
- 3-5 years of supply chain planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of best practices in demand planning and production planning
- Microsoft Excel- intermediate to advanced skill level
- Daily communication with supply chain team (scheduling, customer service, transportation) and plant operations
- Lead weekly inventory reviews for key customers
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Daramic.