Merchandiser – Coca-Cola Bottling Company – Elizabethtown-Owensboro Branch
Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Elizabethtown-Owensboro Branch is currently seeking an experienced Merchandiser to join our team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Bulk Account Manager by executing all planned activity and work as established by Area Manager.
- Must be able to develop relationships with key customers to have a positive impact on the Coca-Cola family of brands.
- Communicate effectively with customers on a regular basis.
- Assist the Bulk Account Manager with sales orders by verifying and merchandising different areas within the outlets assigned.
- Manage all company policies and procedures as outlined by Area Manager.
- Maintain company standards and guidelines in merchandising product in all outlets.
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- Must maintain and follow Federal D.O.T. Regulations and State laws while operating any company vehicle.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be reliable, dependable and have the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Must be able to lift 10-40 lbs. repetitively delivering approximately 300-400 cases daily.
- Must be able to bend, squat, and stretch overhead multiple times daily.
- Must be able to perform heavy walking throughout the day servicing multiple outlets.
- Must be able to use provided equipment to roll product safely in and out of outlets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team. This is a 1st shift position which offers competitive wages and benefits.