GrayWolf Industrial – Owensboro, KY
|TO BE CONSIDERED CANDIDATES
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have previous heavy-industrial construction experience in the Power sector
- Develop proposal submittal criteria list. Evaluate Request for Proposal requirements and work with estimate team to prepare and submit required documents.
- Leverage prior experience to generate price take-off quantities, materials, construction equipment and indirects to support the work.
- Lead the solicitation, evaluation and procurement of subcontractors and materials for applicable scopes of work.
- Participate in pre-bid meetings with clients and site walk-throughs with subcontractors.
- Develop scope and plans for pricing of conceptual or quantity based estimates.
- Evaluate labor productivities and installation schemes.
- Review contractor programs for compliance with contract documents.
- Perform constructability reviews, analyze budgets and project costs.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be familiar with take-offs and pricing work in self-perform and lump sum, competitive bid environments.
- Must be familiar with boiler and mechanical equipment estimating
- 3-6 years’ experience in the industrial construction market involving proposal development or project execution, work in a union based environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate and able to utilize Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Some overnight travel is required