Daramic, LLC – Owensboro, KY
The role of the Production Scheduler will support the Supply Chain Management team in all technical phases of assigned projects.
- Plan, prepare, and input production orders into the manufacturing schedules to meet organizational goals for delivery performance, defined customer stock levels, and reduction of tool changes.
- Update excel files incorporating sales forecasts and/or customer orders to maintain master planning data.
- Monitors and maintains work orders in the manufacturing process to support efficiency in sequencing and reduce waste through over/under production.
- Coordinates with CCT and Shipping group to support shipping schedule in meeting customer delivery dates and warehouse delivery dates.
- Monitor production run rates vs scheduled rates and report actual performance to maintain accurate scheduling rates.
- Monitor and record scheduled and non-scheduled downtime affecting the production schedule and report resulting shipment delays and impacts on future schedules.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Reporting: Development and communication of key performance indicators (KPIs) that are consistent with executive strategies and plant-level performance measures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management from an accredited college.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a production planning, logistics and scheduling role preferred.
- Familiarity with Sales & Operation Planning processes including converting forecast and other demand into a master production schedule.Communications:
- Able to interact directly with production, shipping, and customer service to optimize daily operations.
Able to interact directly with production, shipping, and customer service to optimize daily operations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Production Scheduling: 1 year