|The Owensboro Bakery
currently has 9 open entry level positions. Some of the duties could include:
- Load and unload pans from production line
- Stack and unstack pans
- Load and unload oven and/or proof box.
- Dump waste buckets
- Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor.
- May fill in for absent positions in production, sanitation or packaging areas.
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system.
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements :
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Able to communicate and work effectively
- Able to work in a hot environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans, ingredient containers, etc.
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift.
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts, OT and occasional 6 day work weeks as need to accommodate volume.
- Working holidays and weekends is frequently required
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.