Administrative Assistant I
DAL-TILE 260 reviews – Lewisport, KY 42351
|Provides a wide variety of administrative services to support the daily operational activities.
- Greet visitors & redirect calls
- Ensure safety video had been viewed and PPE is available prior to entering plant
- Data entry from production and maintenance as needed
- Researches and collects data to compile statistical reports for analysis.
- Provides administrative support to the OSHAS18001 safety compliance system.
- Provides administrative support to the ISO 9001 quality system.
- Serve as the plant back-up for various functional departments like shipping and receiving.
- Keeps supervisor informed of work in progress and any problem areas.
- Oder food, cups, banners, etc as needed
- File & Reconcile Amex/Visa
- Keeps work area safe, clean, and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
The Administrative Assistant position requires a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred. Ability to read and understand procedures in English,
1-2 years administrative experience preferred.
Excellent customer service skills. Professional phone manner with the ability to prioritize and function efficiently. Strong computer skills in spreadsheets, charts, and word-processing. Strong oral and written communication skills. Basic math skills. Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.