Family Services Clinical Supervisor
Sunrise Children’s Services – Owensboro, KY 42301
|Looking for an individual willing to make a difference in the lives of clients we serve.
- Education: Master’s degree in business administration or a human services field, including: Social work; Sociology; Psychology; G uidance and counseling; Education; Religion; Business administration; Criminal justice; Public administration; Child care administration; Christian education; Divinity; Pastoral counseling; or Nursing
- Must be able to pass drug test and background checks. Must also have valid driver’s license.
Independent level of professional credentials required.
Experience: Minimum of five years’ experience in mental health setting and must have a minimum of two (2) years of prior supervisory experience in a human services program
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Manages the program referral and admission processes under direction from the Program Director to ensure clients and their guardians receive the most effective services in a timely and professional manner.
- Provides personnel management of assigned staff including interviewing, training, supervising, and evaluating the employee performance
- Provides guidance and leadership in the completion of assessments, service plans, clinical documentation, discharge plans, and the delivery of therapeutic services.
- Plans and develops with the program director around the development and expansion of program service delivery including designing and implementing new systems.
- Develops and implements a tracking and review system for billable hours as compared to approved services and the documentation to support these processes to ensure the provision of high quality clinical services as well as the appropriate and cost effective utilization of programs in accordance with accreditation standards and all other regulatory bodies/payors.
- Develop and provide on-going training in areas related to program clinical services.
- Assist the program director in the development of policies, procedures and protocols related to program clinical services to make recommendations regarding program focus to meet changing needs of populations.
- Maintain clinical caseload and directly bill 10-15 hours of therapy per week as directed by the Program Director and complete required accompanying documentation for billing.
- In the absence of the program director, the Family Services Clinical Director will provide program leadership and direction consistent with the agency mission, vision, values, and program scope of services.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Independent Level of Credentialing
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Sunrise Children’s Services.