Store Associate – Burkes Owensboro
Burkes Outlet 278 reviews – Owensboro, KY 42301
|Store Associate A store associate provides the best possible service to our customers on the selling floor resulting in repeat customers and increased sales. To achieve this goal, teamwork will be required among all employees. Certain non-selling tasks must also be completed in order to maintain exceptional customer service. A successful Store Associate will be:
- Leader in Customer Service
- Effective Merchandiser
- Demonstrate operational agility
- Perform all functions of POS, Receiving and Stock, Housekeeping
- Energetic and engaging with internal and external customers
- Able to promote all company programs Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of company standard software, systems and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Occasionally travel to other stores as requested by management.
- Must be able to reach a minimum of 60 inches to stock and maintain merchandise.
- Must be able to have full body rotation and mobility (i.e., bending, stooping, twisting and reaching) to replenish and maintain merchandise.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 20 pounds (while wearing a provided safety belt) to unload and process merchandise.
- Must have full hand and arm usage for operating machines such as POS terminals and ticketing machines.
- Must be able to push and pull merchandise fixtures (minimum resistance of 10+ pounds) for presentation and department changes.
- Must be able to handle cleaning equipment (vacuum, broom, mop, duster, etc.) used for maintaining cleanliness.