|Do you have experience working in a fast-paced, financial services environment? Do you enjoy working in teams and are you focused on achieving goals? If so, Personal Finance Company has an amazing opportunity for you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative in our Owensboro, KY branch. Customer Service Representatives are the face of our organization, providing exceptional service to our clients.
Become a part of a fast growing, dynamic company, and join a team that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a results oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Providing superior customer service, in financial services, both on the phone and in person, to current and potential customers seeking loans
- Performing a variety of cashier functions including posting payments and making off-site bank deposits
- Maintaining loan files for 100% compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other functions include but are not limited to: collecting payments, completing and processing loan applications, and making collection calls answering phones, photocopying, filing, etc.
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required
- 2 years of customer service experience in financial service
- 1-2 years of previous cash handling or cashier experience and maintenance of a cash drawer required
- Previous Consumer Finance or Consumer Lending experience is a preferred
- Sales experience is a plus
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
As a team member of Personal Finance Company you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Personal Finance Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.