Daramic, LLC – Owensboro, KY
|Maintenance Planner – Owensboro, KY
The Maintenance Planner will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for providing support to the Maintenance Department in a unionized manufacturing plant. Position involves managing and optimizing the PM process; manage plant stockroom and MP2 system; provide technical support to the Maintenance group when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Optimize and own the PM process:
- Ensure all Maintenance activities driven by regulatory requirements are incorporated, and ensure they get done
- Support the Maintenance Work Order process
- Own the plant stockroom and the MP2 system, with a focus on:
- Ease of location (for users)
- No stock-outs, while minimizing inventory
- Making sourcing decisions based upon maximizing value
- Utilizing pre-arranged sourcing
- Measuring performance
- Manage sourcing in times of emergencies:
- Wherever possible, ensure availability of sourcing 24/7
- Manage the inventory of critical spares, ensuring adequate safety stocks
- Manage the process for Repairable Assets, with a focus on:
- Quality of repair
- Manage the receiving process for new equipment, MRO items, and repairable assets
- Support the maintenance supervisors and the engineers in sourcing new equipment
- Find opportunities to source improved parts
- Provide technical support (problem solving, etc.) to the Maintenance group when needed.
- Support improvement projects (in support of the plant strategy), and deliver results.
- Participate in plant safety processes
- Support the key projects of the engineers
- When issues arise, be available around the clock for machine breakdown assistance/parts acquisition and phone support.
- Functional/technical experience in Maintenance planning; preparing, scheduling, and maintain preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software including Excel, Word, and experience in MP2 system is a plus
- Readily and with energy takes on additional work/responsibilities/expands scope
- Desire to continuously learn and broaden skills/knowledge
- 3-5 years of Planner experience in supporting a unionized manufacturing plant is desired, along with planning, organizing, ability to supervise, and continuous improvement skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Daramic, LLC.