Ollie’s Bargain Outlet 370 reviews – Owensboro, KY
|The Store Team Leader provides leadership for the entire store operation. He or she should create and lead a sales team that is passionate about selling and servicing our guests. Responsibilities include all aspects of merchandising, associate development, guest services, and financial results.
- Financial oversight of all sales and profit goals. Achieve superior results by developing and implementing strategies for merchandising, expense control and shrink reduction.
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a guest friendly environment. Outstanding standards should be maintained by making sure each store associate greets guests, has solid product knowledge and achieves all other components of guest service.
- Develop and execute plans for all coaching, training and development, evaluating, supervising, and scheduling of store associates.
- Perform all Team Leader functions of opening and closing the store, as needed.
- Develop and support a team-oriented environment with the Sales & Operations Team Leaders and all other associates of the store.
- Assure staffing needs of the Store and Company are met by maintaining outstanding hiring standards, and recruiting, interviewing, and selecting candidates on a regular basis. Encouraging associates to refer qualified candidates is crucial.
- Timely and accurate completion of all internal reporting processes.
- Maintain all aspects of building maintenance and repairs.
- Additional responsibilities to be determined as business needs arise.
Skills, Competencies, and Essential Functions:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Higher education, including two and four year degrees related to business management preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of two years retail experience in a supervisory role in a mid-size to large retail service-oriented business, or demonstration of skills and learning through an internal development program and selection process.
- Possess the ability to effectively manage in a professional work environment.
- The ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Efficient planning, prioritization and implementation of detailed instructions.
- The ability to learn and communicate new information and processes to all associates within company standards.
- Comprehension of selling and service skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures.
- Duties may frequently involve the use of ladders, stairs, and cash register operation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Ollie’s Bargain Outlet.