General Supervisor of Maintenance – Rod Mill
Carbon Steel Rod & Wire Producer – Owensboro, KY
|LOCATION Peoria Illinois
INDUSTRY Steel Industry
Manage electrical and mechanical maintenance for the Rod Mill including reheat furnace charging equipment, two strand rolling mill, and finishing equipment.
- Responsibilities include the safety quality and productivity for the maintenance personnel.
- Supervise approximately 4 supervisory and 21 nonsupervisory personnel.
- Reduce maintenance downtime.
- Utilize maintenance practices including predictive and preventative maintenance, thermography, oil analysis, and vibration analysis.
- Maintain records, schedules and financial reports..
- BS Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 10 years of maintenance management experience in a carbon steel Rod Mill or Bar Mill.
REFERENCE # LTS- 600