Crothall Healthcare – Owensboro, KY
$47,000 a year
2nd Shift: 2:00PM-11:30PM
Provides direct leadership and guidance to staff to ensure that high level of cleanliness, quality and service is achieved and maintained. Assist with JCAHO compliance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor service binders in assigned areas on a daily basis taking appropriate action to client concerns/comments.
- Respond to concerns and requests with a sense of urgency and take necessary corrective action when needed.
- Attends on going staff development and training courses as offered by company and facility to develop better leadership skills and get promoted.
- Participate in department safety and maintain a safe work environment at all times.
- Assure that the integrity of security at the facility is maintained at all times.
- Proactive approach to identifying and correcting facility quality assurance concerns; timely follow-up required.
- Coaching hourly employees.
- Encourages and nurtures associate creativity and innovation within the Crothall healthcare program.
- Assign personnel to established work areas of project duties.
- Reviews duty lists with regular and relief associates periodically.
- Assign equipment to staff.
- Participates in staff selection process and interviews candidates as needed.
- Ensures that staff receive proper orientation, initial and on-going training.
- Attend and participate in departmental staff meetings on a scheduled basis.
- Provide and monitor individual guidance and motivation to associates to enable each one to perform to her/her fullest potential.
- Discipline associates when necessary according to progressive disciplinary guidelines; monitor associates attendance and take proactive action when patterns of absenteeism are observed.
- Participates in and sometimes conducts (under Assistance Director guidance) performance evaluations of staff and makes recommendations as needed.
- Plan and coordinate project work to ensure that proper frequencies are maintained.
- Ensures duty lists are revised and current at all times.
- Monitor daily equipment use, cleaning and maintenance.
- Participate in facility quality assurance program as required. Ensure high quality percentage of cleanliness is maintained in areas of assigment. Perform quality assurance inspections as assigned.
- Handles special requests or projects as assigned.
- Ensures that proper supply control guidelines are followed and staff is trained in the use of all chemicals.
- Approves days off, holidays and vacations, ensuring the facility’s needs are meet in accordance with hours and position controls.
- Ensures housekeeping office, storage and closets are clean, organized, well maintained and professional in appearance at all times.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Particular Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively in written formal and oral presentations from hourly staff to CEO level.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain organization and control in an ever-changing environment
- Must exhibit self initiative, accountability, flexible and good leadership skills
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
- Must understand and conceptualize working knowledge of EVS to meet established goals and objectives
- Must be proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 /year
- Housekeeping Supervisor: 1 year
- Managment: 1 year
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Crothall Healthcare.