Healthcare Services Group 726 reviews – Fordsville, KY
|Must be available for all shifts and weekends
PURPOSE This position is responsible for the cleanliness of the patient rooms, patient areas and hallways.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Housekeeping Supervisor
- Must be able to read and understand Standard English.
- Must be able to deal tactfully and effectively with patients, families, fellow employees and visitors.
- Able to be on feet 6-7 hours a day
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend, and climb, depending on job
- Able to lift 20 to 25 pounds frequently
- Able to see, hear and communicate adequately to complete job duties and responsibility
- Able to work with standard cleaning chemicals
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Are determined by the center and may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Clean patient bathrooms including sinks, toilets, tubs and showers
- Empty garbage cans in patient rooms, patient bathrooms, activity areas and other areas throughout the center
- Clean patient rooms, including mopping and/or buffing floors, dusting furniture both on top and underneath
- Clean hallways, sweeping up debris, mopping, stripping and buffing following company and center policies and procedures
- Clean walls, furniture and equipment, as needed, to provide a clean pleasant environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Work safely, following proper procedures when using chemical agents
- Follow established cleaning schedules
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time
– original job
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Healthcare Services Group.