|Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth .
Job Description .
At least six months previous related work experience preferred.
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Good math skills
- Ability to count merchandise accurately
- Ability to understand computer printouts
- Communication – effective listening, speaking and writing
- Operate computer – hand held and/or desktop
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands and requirements include:
- Constantly stand, walk, reach, handle, use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers) and feel; frequently required to stoop, crouch, use fingers, grasp, push, and pull; occasionally required to balance.
- Constantly lift up to 20 pounds; frequently lift 21 to 40 pounds; and occasionally lift 41 to 60 pounds.
- Ability to hear and specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Regular attendance and the ability to complete assigned shift is essential.
- Maintains daily productivity standards.
- Uses Radio Frequency equipment to locate merchandise.
- Verifies condition, style, SKU #, P.O. #, quantity, and serial numbers by packing list.
- Ensures accuracy of shipments.
- Packs merchandise, prepares labels and completes required paperwork/data entry.
- Stacks cartons on pallets or conveyor belt.
- Operates forklift equipment.
- Required to learn company policies and procedures.
- Required to learn company safety rules.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer