|Job Summary: Provides superior and quality customer service. Provides customers efficient and accurate transaction processing. Sells the Banks products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately process deposits, withdrawals and payments.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Banks products and services.
- Performs account closure.
- Complete CTR Reports when necessary.
- Complete Suspicious Activity Notification forms when necessary.
- Night Drop Verification and Processing.
- Aid in vault balancing when needed.
- Comply with all department and Bank policies and procedures.
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow.
- May train new employees and answer co-worker questions when needed.
- Account research on the bank system, place holds on accounts, transfer funds online and process miscellaneous items.
- Providing superior customer service by exhibiting a friendly and professional demeanor at all times.
- Conduct branch capture.
- Operates a tellers window to serve the Banks customers by:
- Identifying customers and cashing checks, or referring customers to an officer for authorization to cash checks.
- Accepting savings deposits and withdrawals, verifying signatures.
- Providing additional customer services including Official Checks, Savings Bonds, Stop Payments, ordering Shazam cards, check ordering, Cash Advances, Safe Deposit Box entry.
- Operates to serve the Banks internal needs.
- Daily balancing of ATM Machines; Weekly auditing of ATMs.
- Makes concentrated effort to solve customer problems.
- Follows teller over/short policy.
- Aid in opening and closing Branch when needed.
- Other duties assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Sales or cash handling experience required.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to perform job functions accurately and with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized.
- Ability to maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Time Management Skills.
This job description denotes essential functions of the job. PBI Bank promotes an equal opportunity work place which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified applicants and employees. Requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
PBI Bank reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Join the PBI Bank Team
Our most valuable asset at PBI Bank is our people. We are focused on building strong relationships with our customers and each other. We conduct business with a high standard of ethics and integrity and we are always looking for individuals who have the enthusiasm to learn, improve, and make a difference. At PBI Bank, YOU can make that difference!
Our team members are committed to living the following values:
Honesty & Integrity
Positive & Constructive Attitudes
Conduct Oneself in Professional Manner
Celebrate Successes & Have Fun
PBI Bank is Committed to Our Employees and the Communities in which we Serve
Continual investment in our people is one of our top priorities. We believe that the people of PBI Bank, along with our products and services, are what contribute to the success of our bank.
We greatly value our employees because we know that the future of PBI Bank rests in their hands. We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional development and advancement. Our competitive benefits package is designed to give you the power to choose the type and level of coverage that meets your needs.
PBI Bank is pleased to offer its full-time associates a range of benefits such as:
Supplemental Life Insurance
Health Savings Accounts
Flexible Spending Accounts
Profit Sharing and 401K Plan
Paid Sick Time
Paid Short Term Disability
Employee Assistance Programs
PBI Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Thank you for your interest in joining our dedicated team!