Delivery Driver Union
Standard Sales Company, L.P. 2 reviews – Owensboro, KY
Location : Owensboro, KY
Base Pay :
Base plus commission
Employee Type :
Manages Others :
Job Type :
- Drive commercial delivery trucks, vans, and/or tractor-trailer combinations to deliver product to retail account
- Deliver, rotate and merchandise Anheuser-Busch products in retail accounts.
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating product as necessary to ensure freshness
- Complete and submit all required paperwork, invoices, display forms, load sheets and cash/checks within appropriate time frames
- Ensure accurate completion of Department of Transportation checklist and report maintenance problems and accidents in a timely manner
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck.
- Look for innovation and continuous improvement in the Delivery Department and in the company overall.
- Collect payment for product as required. Balance invoices with checks, cash, etc. at end of day.
- Perform warehouse duties, such as load picking/building, inventory management as needed.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid Class A CDL is required.
- Must have a safe driving record.
- Previous beverage industry experience strongly preferred.
- Be able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job.
- Be able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Benefits include health insurance, 401K and paid vacation