|SITEX Corporation is a progressive, family-owned company looking for a full-time, Customer Care Representative for its Henderson, KY location. This position is demanding and ideal candidates must be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills as the job entails frequent interactions with both internal personnel and external customers. Candidates should be assertive and confident as this role can be stressful and require a lot of demand activity causing priorities to change from day to day.
This position will report to and work closely with the Customer Care/Marketing/Inside Sales Manager:
- Take incoming customer service calls, respond to and/or resolve customer inquiries / complaints / requests, create detail of relevant information and routes to appropriate Service Departmet personnel for follow-up and resolution, ensure customer needs are met.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable effort – Receive daily customer cash / stamp checks and apply to account, verify transaction information, research and resolve payment and account discrepancies by investigating documentation and scrutinizing adjustment requests, prepare and mail statements, notify customers of insufficient payments or delinquency, reconcile monthly receivables, record and report accounts turned over to collection.
- Involved in Route Accounting functions- Process customer and account source documents while reviewing for deficiencies, prepare invoices, resolve discrepancies procedurally while maintaining daily schedule, report continuing deficiencies to management.
- Various reporting, tracking, and data entry functions- Communications to and from internal and external customers in the form of voice, fax, mail, and electronic mail.
- Assume front desk receptionist duties as needed.
- Maintain familiarity with product offerings, promotions, and price book.
- Be a Team player.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain / Improve operations by following policies and procedures and reporting opportunities for process improvement.
- Can-do, get-the-job-done TEAM attitude
- Associates degree preferred
- 2-5 years of Customer Service experience preferred
- Excellent verbal an written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation
- Prior experience and proficient with multi-line phone systems and customer interaction via phone and internet
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of basic computer software systems (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and co-workers
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as identify areas for improvement and accept direction on assignments
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply or divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent
- SITEX offers a competive salary
- 401(K) Retirment Plan with company match
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Company paid hoidays and paid time off benefits.
- Employee Assistance Programs and Wellness Programs