Web Developer, redstitch, Owensboro, Ky.
Redstitch is looking for a web developer with strong desire to impact the world around them through their markup.
In this position, you’ll work with our team to deliver digital solutions to our small, mid-size, and Fortune 1000 clients.
If you’re interested in being challenged every day in a fun, truly unique work environment, we might have the job for you. Send us your resume, relevant work examples, and anything else that will help you stand out, or simply blow us away.
- A passion for helping businesses grow through technology and innovation
- Experience using modern web standards such as CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience leveraging front-end JS libraries such as jQuery, Modernizr, etc.
- Experience working with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- An understanding of UX best practices
- The ability to problem solve and develop solutions that meet our clients’ needs
Additional skills considered a plus:
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS
- Experience with web languages such as ASP.NET, PHP and/or Ruby
- Familiarity with web content management systems like Sitecore, Sitefinity, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Google Analytics Experience
- Experience with database systems such as SQL Server and MySQL
- A creative mind, with Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Agency Experience
You’d be a good fit if you’re:
- a creative problem solver
- eager to learn new things
- adaptable to new processes and collaboration
- an entrepreneurial thinker
- a hard worker and like to have fun while you do it
- able to adjust priorities and be flexible
- continually seeking out new challenges
About Our Company
Redstitch is a digital agency based in Evansville, Ind. that uses Inbound Marketing & Strategic Web Experiences to drive real-world results for our clients. We’re all about working hard, and having a blast while we do it. Our company culture is laid-back and our office is a truly one-of-a-kind working environment. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits.
To apply for this position send your resume directly to email@example.com.