Occupational Therapy Assistant – Genesis Rehab Services – Owensboro, KY
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Genesis Rehab Services 161 reviews – Owensboro, KY
The Occupational Therapy Assistant implements occupational therapy programs and provides occupational therapy treatments to patients to facilitate increased independence and functioning, under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist.
2. Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of rehab services; adherence to an established plan of care, department and patient(s)’ schedule, and timely documentation of services.
3. Works with other members of the rehabilitation team to develop programs and activities consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient.
4. Instructs patients, families and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the occupational therapy treatment program under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist.
5. Maintains appropriate and timely documentation for all patients treated.
6. Cleans, maintains, identifies, and reports the need for repair of equipment, as necessary.
7. Puts Patient Service First: Ensures that patients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
8. Implements patient’s individualized treatment plan as established by the primary Occupational Therapist.
9. Provides individualized occupational therapy interventions including application of therapeutic techniques in such areas as, but not limited to:
10. Organizes and facilitates treatment groups in consultation with the Occupational Therapist.
11. Upholds the GRS Promises:
be actively engaged
take pride in my work – my company
strive for excellence
12. Performs other related duties as required.