|LOOKING TO JOIN A GROWING COMPANY
A company that enjoys a great record of growth, profitability and good loan quality!
First Security Bank currently serves customers in Owensboro, Lexington, Bowling Green and Franklin, KY as well as Evansville and Newburgh, IN. The cities of Owensboro and Bowling Green are essentially tied in population for the third largest in Kentucky, Lexington is the second largest city, and Evansville is the third largest city in Indiana.
First Security Bank has an immediate opening for a Mortgage Loan Officer in our Owensboro Region. This position is responsible for taking care of customer needs by promoting our services and products to real estate agents, builders, developers, and other business referral sources. We seek a person with 2+ years of mortgage banking background and a thorough understanding of the underwriting criteria and guidelines. Strong communication skills, listening skills and ability to analyze client needs are also required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills including, but not limited to ability to accurately review rate locks, sales contracts, title commitments, flood determinations and appraisals.
- Demonstrated teamwork and customer service skills.
- Strong desire to excel in a competitive, fast paced environment.
- Basic sales technique skills.
- Ability to learn and understand mortgage lending guidelines and regulations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate flexibility, versatility, commitment and good judgment.
- Present professional appearance and demeanor.
- Skilled in operations of a personal computer, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to use the Bank’s Loan Origination System (LOS), including, but not limited to, data entry, file upload, and system integration and other systems with appropriate training. (investors/vendors)
First Security Bank values diversity. We seek employees who are committed to preserving and enhancing our core values and business practices. There shall be no barriers in employment or development in our company because of a person’s gender, race, age, religion, sexual orientation/preference, national origin, disability, or class. We support employees in their efforts to excel and reach their full potential and will commit both time and resources to enable them to do so. We believe that our business results are enhanced through engaging and developing our people. Our commitment to diversity extends to each employee, customer, business partner and community in which we live and work.
– original job
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to First Security Bank, Inc. .
Be the first to apply to this job on Indeed.