Route Delivery Driver Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Elizabethtown – Owensboro, KY
Route Delivery Driver
Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Elizabethtown – Owensboro, KY
|This position is a member of our team in Owensboro, KY.
Duties and Responsibilities
Servicing the Customer:
· Service accounts as scheduled on daily route as established by Area Manager.
· Communicate each delivery with customer on current order you are delivering for the customer.
· Discuss any price changes in the future with the customer.
· Must be able to develop relationships with customer to manage Coca-Cola family of brands and grow our trademark.
· Manage all company policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook.
Servicing the Account:
· Maintain company standards and guidelines in merchandising product in all accounts.
· Each product should be priced properly and visible to the consumer.
· All products “must” be neat and clean at all times.
· Merchandise all products by properly facing your product.
· Follow merchandising standards with point of sale material to advertise each package available in account by using shelf clips, shelf talkers, pole signs, etc…We do not allow any handwritten tags.
· Avoid out of stocks
· Check all areas of the account to properly service all points of distribution.
· Ensure all areas are properly rotated.
· Make sure all equipment selling your product is clean and in good working order.
· Report any equipment not working properly to front desk operator.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Elizabethtown.
11 people have already applied to this job on Indeed.