HR & Training Specialist – Cigar Factory Complex – Owensboro, KY 42301
HR & Training Specialist
Cigar Factory Complex – Owensboro, KY 42301
|+ Enters payroll information into company HRIS, including but not limited to:
– Basic employee information (name, address, direct deposit, tax withholdings, department, supervisor, etc.)
– Employment (PRN, PT, FT) and FLSA (exempt or non-exempt) status
– Rate of pay and appropriate pay codes based on FLSA status and position
– Termination information
+ Assists in the hiring process by:
– Coordinating background checks and drug screens
– Preparing for new employee orientation
– Sending offer letters for all non-exempt and exempt positions, including billable positions
– Maintaining the applicant tracking system by posting/editing jobs and applicant review
– Marking applicants with appropriate disposition codes and making any necessary notes
– Attending recruiting events
+ Participates in the rotation to teach company training programs including First Aid, CPR, Safe Crisis Management, and New Employee Orientation.
+ Assists in maintaining company-wide Learning Management Systems and training scheduling.
+ Enters information into company timekeeping system regularly (schedules, FLSA status, etc.).
+ Sends, tracks, and monitors monthly performance reviews for employees.
+ Administers new and renewal service agreements.
+ Ensures compliance of labor law postings by ordering and staying up-to-date with requirements.
+ Works at a fast pace while being highly detailed oriented.
+ Multitasks and prioritizes deadlines as appropriate.
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, and Criminal Background Check
Additional Information: EOE/M/F/VET/Disab