Assembly Operator MPD, Inc. – Owensboro, KY
MPD, Inc. – Owensboro, KY
|1. Fabricate and assemble various planar sub-assemblies using procedures and specifications.
2. Manipulate planar braze wire, heaters, insulation mix, heater legs and other sub-assemblies under a microscope.
3. Operator lapping machine, tungsten spray equipment, bell jar ovens, hydrogen furnaces, spray booth, stacking press, analytical scales, welding station and other small hand tools.
4. Set-up and operator micrometers, microscopes, dial indicators, volt meters.
5. Preform various in process examinations – scratch testing, temperature check, ambient temperature/humidity, measurements, and visual checks.
6. Maintain logs and records to ISO, governmental, and company standards.
1. Closely follow engineering and supervision direction to troubleshoot quality and production issues and changes in assembly specifications.
2. Maintain a clean and safety work environment through cleaning parts and equipment using chemical solutions, finger cots, laboratory coat, safety glasses, plastic/cloth/nylon gloves.
3. Transport product and equipment through facility as needed.
4. Accurately report daily production and log correctly all required information.
5. Work in other EC&A departments as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
6. All other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
1. Proficiently use of tools and/or equipment to .0001 – .00002 accuracy.
2. Experience using various equipment and machines.
3. Experience meeting and exceeding production and time requirements.
4. Ability to routinely perform mathematical calculations.
5. Physical requirements include standing, sitting, bending, stooping, and reaching motions. Must pass visual/color acuity test.
6. Abililty to work with chemicals and solvents in controlled atmosphere environment.
7. Must have fine motor and hand dexterity.
Perform all assembly functions within planar assembly department, including but not limited to bonded cathode, cathode spray, grid, and assembly. Set-up, build, measure, examine electronic components. Use various electronic, furnaces, spray gun, fixtures, microscopes and mechanical equipment. Perform job tasks and responsibilities using oral and written instructions to insure components meet very high regulatory standards.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.