Manager – Beef O’Bradys – Owensboro, KY 42303
Beef O’Bradys 29 reviews – Owensboro, KY 42303
|Job Description: Manager
Note: There may not be immediate job openings for this position. We are always accepting applications and thank you for your interest in joining the Beef ‘O’ Brady team. A manager will contact you to schedule an interview if a position is open and your qualifications and experience meet our requirements .
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s is all about great food, good sports and a comfortable family atmosphere. Our guests have come to appreciate Beef’s friendly service and the value of our quality food.
We are looking for people who are:
· Genuinely passionate about customer service
· Dedicated, fun-loving people
· Driven to consistently perform at a high level
· Motivated by working as a valuable member of a team
The Manager is responsible for the day to day operation of the restaurant. Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Staffing and Building Great Teams:
· Staff restaurant with quality employees who are committed to providing guests with exceptional service.
· Manage team performance to achieve guest satisfaction and profitability.
· Provide training and recognition to employees at all levels and maintains a team-oriented culture.
· Train, evaluate, coach and develop all team members.
· Conduct regular staff and team meetings for ongoing product knowledge and service techniques.
· Develop internal candidates for shift leader and key employee responsibilities.
· Ensure guests feel welcome and are given efficient, friendly and courteous service at all times
· Display excellent guest recovery skills– ability to turn negative situations into positives.
· Establish personalized local marketing to build frequency and relationships with the community.
· Maintain overall facility and sanitation to create a clean and comfortable environment.
· Ensure service standards are met to exceed guest expectations
Food & Beverage:
· Ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to recipe procedures, portioning, cooking and serving standards
· Ensure all beverage standards are met and served according to recipe procedures
· Meet all equipment maintenance and sanitation procedures
· Serve Beer, Wine, Liquor and Food items to comply with all Federal, State and local regulations
· Manage product inventory and ordering
Financial and Administrative Results:
· Manage shifts to meet sales and labor projections to maximize profit opportunities
· Responsible to meet or exceed budgeted sales and profit goals.
· Manage all food and beverage item cost controls.
· Responsible for governmental compliance, i.e., OSHA posting requirements, federal, state and local labor laws, required employee documentation.
Physical Requirements of this position include:
Constant standing, walking, bending, lifting, and carrying items (up to 50 pounds), reaching over shoulders, Work with sharp instruments and other kitchen utensils and tools, and working a computerized ordering terminal. The position also requires oral and written communication skills in English, numerical (cash handling and financial reporting) skills, eye-hand coordination, and manual dexterity. Often requires exposure to heat (100 ° or more), cold (50 ° or less), and chemicals (e.g., cleaning products). Work hours may vary per week depending on seasonality.
This description is not intended, and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making compensation decisions.