Electrical Prefabrication Manager
BES – Owensboro, KY
|Electrical Prefabrication Manager
Well established electrical contractor in the Owensboro area looking for a highly motivated Electrical Prefabrication Manager for the Greater Owensboro area.
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- 6 years or more of verifiable commercial and/or industrial electrical work; preferably in a field supervisory role
- Willingness and ability to effectively manage tight deadlines, budgets and a crew of up to 10
- KY state JW’s license preferred, but not mandatory
- Proficient in reading and understanding blue prints, specifications and shop drawings
- Ability to bend all types of conduit up to 5inch using electrical/mechanical benders
- Proficient with computer and basic Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with CAD and/or 3D modeling preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience in basic welding applications preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Creative and forward thinking
- Team oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Drug Free
- Safe work habits
- Ability to stand on concrete for up to 10 hours or more per day
- Ability to lift 25lbs frequently and up to 50lbs periodically
- Valid driver’s license with a clean Motor Vehicle Record
If you are ready to become a part of a team with a great company, please submit your resume with hourly wage requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Health benefits available. Hourly wage is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical: 6 years
- Project Management: 1 year
» Apply Now
Please review all application instructions before applying to BES.
1 person has already applied to this job on Indeed.